Thursday, January 21, 2010

Agenda 2010

Ok, it's a new year and I got to get my feet wet with this blog stuff for a couple of months now. I really enjoy reading other blogs and the concept of only talking about positive things is commendable in today's living with so much negative going on around us but,
 my goal here is to make daily living better. If you are satisfied with the way things are then this posting may not interest you. A couple of years ago I read a book in hopes of obtaining better health with alternative and natural remedies. This book opened my eyes to how the most powerful and wealthiest people in the world actually control us for profit. Yes profit! Where big money is concerned there are no rules. I'm not a young person and did some inner soul searching and reflected on experiences of my life to gain wisdom about whats important to me and the remaining years of my life.
One of my most important issues is to help the Socially and economically disadvantaged. This includes the treatment of the elderly and the people who don't have enough money to live a quality lifestyle. Here is my list of 4 groups that profit at the expense of the people.
1. The medical industry
2. Government
3. Banking
4. Insurance
There is just simply to much to write about in one posting so I am going to write a series and try and cover each of these groups and how they effect our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment